Skip to main content

Phrasal Verbs & Songs



 One of my B2 students, José Manuel A. has made these tasks to learn phrasal verbs with five songs: "I Will Survive", "Tears in Heaven", "Bye Bye Love", "Across the Universe" and "I Just Called to Say I Love You". 



Here you can find the introductions to the songs, the lyrics, the links to different versions of the songs, the exercises that are focused on phrasal verbs and the key.  



I can only add that I feel proud and priviledged to have students like José Manuel A. This lesson is suitable for B2 students and above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Josef Newgarden

Een paar weken geleden won Josef Newgarden de Indianapolis 500. GreenLight Models gaat dit model produceren in de schaal 1/18. Plaats hier je pre-order. Kijkerstip! Samen met Scott McLaughlin, zijn Penske teamgenoot heeft Josef Newgarden een zeer komsiche youtube serie met flauwe grappen genaamd Bus Bros!